Introducing my gorgeous eco-friendly Golden Labrador dog collar. Featuring hand painted watercolour yellow Labs in cute poses surrounded by nature that they may find on their walks.
– Fully Adjustable
– Size 35 – 65cm
– Made from 100% Cotton
– Made with durable thick camel coloured cotton webbing.
– Comes with antique brass metal parts including a side release buckle and a D ring.
– Designed in Brighton by me and handmade by my lovely seamstress in Southampton.
Send this collar as a gift directly to your loved ones and add gift wrap as an option at checkout.
This dog collar was designed with the dogs comfort and the planet in mind. Made from 100% cotton and antique brass metal parts, the collar is made from natural materials and parts that can be recycled. The tough durable cotton webbing is not only practical but is comfortable and looks great!
The collar is also fully adjustable. I wanted to create a collar that would grow with your best friend. From 35cm – 65cm this collar is perfect for a large dog such as a Labrador and can be used from when your dog is a puppy right up until they’re an adult.
The design features little golden Labradors and Retrievers. The green background compliments a Golden Retriever well.
Matching lead is also available.
Fully machine washable. Please place in a bag before washing.
Designed by me in Brighton using watercolours and charcoal and printed in the UK.
– Dispatch is within one day.
– Shipping is free to the UK
Please allow 1-2 days for your order to arrive.
– Shipping to the EU is £5
Please allow 1 week for your order to arrive.
– Shipping to the USA and elsewhere is £10
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your order to arrive.
– Delivery upgrades are available at checkout